Smoke in the Kitchen

Nothing fancy just the constant aroma that fills the kitchen all the way to the dining area ♥

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dinner 02.02.11S

"Cooked from the heart".  Here is what I whipped up for our dinner. Serves a good 6-8 people dish but I had fed five heads with it and it was gone in a matter of minutes. Just used onions, garlic, tomatoes, mustard leaves and pechay. Believe it or not, I didn't use any salt to season it but I guess it was pretty tasty. Always throw in the vegetables last depending how crunchy or chewable you want them.
Sinigang na Tahong ala C
Non-oven Baked Tahong with Shrimp Tofu

2 comments:

  1. wow you cook? i have got to see that for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Are you referring to the pink Kamiseta? It's a sleeveless top! :) Yung People are People ung dress. Both are still available. :)

    -VEA

    ReplyDelete